My friends over at Country Corgis have asked me to become part of the Hershey’s Blog Hop to benefit the Children's Miracle Network.
Children’s Miracle Network is a non-profit organization that raises funds for more than 170 children’s hospitals (those are vets for kids!) Countless individuals, organizations and media partners unite with Children’s Miracle Network hospitals to help sick and injured kids in local communities. Donations to CMN create miracles by funding medical care, research and education that saves and improves the lives of 17 million children each year.
Hershey's will donate $10 to the Network for each blog post -- and they'll keep on donating as long as the blog-hopping continues, up to $5,000 to benefit kids.
HERSHEY’S BETTER BASKET BLOG HOP RULES
1. Copy and paste these rules to your blog post.
2. Create a blog post giving a virtual Easter Basket to another blogger – you can give as many Virtual Baskets as you want.
3. Link back to the person who gave you an Easter Basket.
4. Let each person you are giving a Virtual Easter Basket know you have given them a Basket.
5. Leave your link at BetterBasket.info/BlogHop comment section. You can also find the official rules of this Better Basket blog hop, and more information about Better Basket with Hershey’s there.
6. Hershey’s is donating $10 per each blog participating to the Better Basket Blog Hop to Children’s Miracle Network (up to total of $5,000 by blog posts written by April 4th, 2010).
7. Please note that only one blog post by each blog url will count towards the donation.
Now, I need to pass this virtual Easter basket on to others. Happy Easter everyone! Here are your invitations if you wish to participate. All you have to do is copy and paste this post!
Kelly and Gibson over at Corgi Butts
Casey over at Left Root, Right Shoe
Betty and Koda over at a Corgi in Southern California