Monday, August 16, 2010

I Can Has Home?




For any of my followers in Michigan or the surrounding states or anyone willing to drive there's an adorable corgi for adoption in Mount Pleasant Michigan.

Paully is at Isabella County Animal Control Mount Pleasant, MI 989-773-9721

I've passed it on to all my family in Michigan and posted it on my facebook. I would take him if I was back in Michigan.

I keep telling Casey my ultimate dream is to one day own a home in the mountains where I can have a corgi herd. I want lots of land and lots of corgis running around.





3 comments:

  1. Awe man. I wish I could take him. I'd love a second dog but can't do it. I DID post a link to your blog on my facebook though. Hopefully someone will scoop this cute little man up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome blog, Rachel! Consider me a new follower :)

    My little guy has one too, he's my first Corgi and his name is Dexter. http://dexterdiary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Everybody, My name is.Mrs.Patrizia Borelli. I live in italy and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $ 54,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $ 54,000.00 U S Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs.Patrizia Borelli that refer you to him. Contact Mr. Ben Williams via email: reply to email (skycreditfinancialaids@gmail.com)

    LOAN APPLICATION FORM:
    =================
    Full Name:................
    Loan Amount Needed:.
    Purpose of loan:.......
    Loan Duration:..
    Gender:.............
    Marital status:....
    Location:..........
    Home Address:..
    City:............
    Country:......
    Phone:..........
    Mobile / Cell:....
    Occupation:......
    Monthly Income:....

    With Regard,
    Mr. Ben William

    ReplyDelete