Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Call for Taste Testers!

About a month ago I mentioned that I had wanted to start a homemade dog treat shop on Etsy. Well I've finally (and very slowly) started getting to work on Peabody Snarflenubbins & Co. (name still a work in progress. )


Today I started making treats, I'll finish up tomorrow after I've gone grocery shopping. What I need are four legged friends to taste test!

The treats available for testing will be some mixture of peanut butter bones, oatmeal crunchies, banana biscotti, beef barley bones, snickerpoodles, and apple/sweet potato biscuits.

If you think your four legged friends would find any of those yummy shoot me an email at rachel.trembley@gmail.com. Please include your name (and dog's name!) and your address. (Also include if your dog has food allergies that way I can avoid sending anything that would upset their tummies!) I'm hoping to ship them out by Friday afternoon.

All I ask in return is that you send feedback either as a blog post or a comment on what your four legged friends (and you) thought. I'd appreciate honesty!


4 comments:

  1. I'll give it a try Rachel! I'm emailing you my address as we speak!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm sure butterball would love to try and im excited as well :) i'll email you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read one of these reviews... probably Betty's and the pics and review made them really sound great! My corgis are all griping that I wasn't over here in time to get in on this. What is the name on your Etsy Shop?

    ReplyDelete