Sunday, December 25, 2011

2011 Corgi Gift Exchange




We participated in the corgi gift exchange again this year. Our Secret Santa Paws were Kipper and his human Marie. They sent the boys a 10 pack of bully sticks from bestbullysticks.com

It's been tough trying to keep them from Bender. I put them in a stocking under the tree on Thursday and he kept pulling the stocking out and carrying it around the house.

You can't tell, but his snout is in his stocking.



Notice the head tilt. The only way to get Bender to look at the camera is to say "treats."


MMM! ALL FOR ME!




"And so I'm offering this simple phrase, to kids from one to ninety-two. Although it's been said many times many ways, Merry Christmas to you."

1 comment:

  1. That is such a cute stocking! I hope those bully sticks keep Bender a happy camper for a long time! and Lilu is the same way, I have to manipulate her into looking up at me :) Happy New year!!

    ReplyDelete