Sunday, April 1, 2012

I'm Slacking...Again...


I'm horrible at keeping up with this blog. I apologize. I'm working 4 part time jobs and putting in about 70 hours a week. That leaves little time for blogging.

Not much new here. Still looking for full time employment. Still not loving Texas. Although, the weather is a nice change from living in the frigid north. It's 87 here today!

Here are a couple of pictures of Bender on our hike today.

Little legs can't keep up!


Stopping to smell the Bluebonnets.

I'm going to try to be better about posting - at least doing wordless Wednesday.

4 comments:

  1. I think all the corgi bloggers are slacking, haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Kelly i have got the same feeling too..... ;)

    Dog Tv

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with all of your hard work in trying to find permanent employment. It is really difficult to find the right opportunity sometimes. It is true that the weather in Texas is much better than in the northeast in April. Those are adorable photos of Bender, I love corgis.


    My homepage | Funding for PhDs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! if you want you dog (and/or pets) drawn for FREE, head to-

    http://tommyandcoco.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete